Thursday, November 15, 2012

ULearn12 - day 1

Today was the beginning of ULearn 2012, this time in Auckland. What a great day I had! After the opening keynote by Jason Ohler I went to Allanah King's workshop on "Creating a Personal Learning Network" fabulous except for the lack of internet which made it difficult to look at the tools Allanah was showing us.

After our scrummy lunch, I went to Jason Ohler's presentation on digital citizenship where I made my notes using wallwisher.com ...I love that tool! So below are my notes on from his presentation. It has left with a lot to think about. I was able to relate to Jason said, and I realize that I now need to go back to school and have a conversation with my principal about digital citizenship and our students. How can we incorporate this into our curriculum? Definitely one to consider.

I am excited to see what tomorrow brings!





No comments:

Post a Comment